Foraging, Fishing & Tasting in Norway with Chef Anita Lo
September 4 –11, 2022
With its stunning fjords, sprawling coastline and rich Viking past, Norway is a thrill to visit for nature lovers and history buffs alike. But perhaps the biggest treat awaits food lovers. Fjord cuisine combines local produce and quality fresh seafood with diverse techniques, drawing culinary inspiration both from within and outside Norway.
Our small group 8 day/7 night journey lead by Chef Anita Lo, will take you on a culinary voyage of discovery where you will experience cultural and traditional differences along the way. You’ll fish, forage and cook with Chef Lo, meet the indigenous Sámi people; dine underwater at Under, and much more.
Chef Lo with her catch
About Chef Lo
- 7 nights accommodation based on double share with breakfast
- All local transfers including domestic flights from arrival Bergen to departure Kristiansand
- Afternoon sightseeing in Bergen with informal dinner
- From Fjord to Mouth excursion with foraging and fishing
- Lysverket Menu with drink pairing
- Cider tasting experience with lunch at Alvavoll
- 3-course dinner at Ullensvang Hotel
- Gin tour, tasting and lunch
- Dinner at Fagn with drink pairing
- Guiding sightseeing in Røros town
- Meeting and lunch with a Sami family
- Dinner at Under with drink pairing
- Mushroom foraging and cooking with Chef Lo, lunch and dinner.
Cost: $6,300 per person, based on double occupancy